Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 25th May 2022
1. When booking with Liberty Fields Ltd, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
3. Liberty Fields can only be used if a session has been booked and fully paid for.
4. Your dog/s remain your own responsibility whilst on any part of the premises.
5. All dogs must be kept on a lead until inside the field premises.
6. Liberty Fields Ltd has the right to permit or prohibit all types of activity on the land.
7. The customer has exclusive use of the field solely for the time that they have booked.
1. Dogs remains owners’ responsibility at all times on the premises.
2. Liberty Fields Ltd will not accept responsibility for injury, illness or death of your dog/s from using the facilities. It is advised to insure your pet/s for all eventualities.
3. All dogs must be kept on a lead between the car park and the fields.
4. Liberty Fields Ltd has discretion to prohibit any activity on the land.
a. Electric/shock collars and prong collars are not permitted.
5. Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
6. Only dogs which are vaccinated and have yearly booster jabs are permitted to use the facilities.
7. If your dog (or another pet residing in your house) is sick (e.g. diarrhoea, vomiting, kennel cough) you must reschedule your booking and not come to the field. If this is at short notice, please contact the Liberty Fields team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In season bitches are only welcome if visiting in a session of their own.
9. Puppies from 12 weeks old with two jabs are welcome.
10. At no time must any dog be tethered to any structures on the site i.e. fence post, gates etc.
11. The maximum number of dogs per booking is seven. To book 7+ dogs for any session please contact the Liberty Fields directly at email@example.com
12. To maintain the professional integrity of Liberty Fields, dog trainers working with clients will only be allowed to book sessions with prior arrangement. Please contact Liberty Fields directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can accommodate this.
13. Professional dog walkers can only book sessions by prior arrangement and agreement. Please contact Liberty Fields directly at email@example.com to discuss how we can accommodate this.
14. Any customer unable to call / collect their dog/s at the end of their 50-minute slot must notify management immediately. Any additional sessions used must be paid for.
1. Each booking is relevant only to the booking customer and cannot be sub-let to another user.
2. If you leave before your paid time slot, you will still be charged for the full session.
1. Only Liberty Fields customers are permitted to park on the hard-standing allocated parking area.
2. Toys and agility equipment are permitted but must be removed from the site after use. These are used at dog-owners own risk.
3. Customers are not permitted to climb or sit on any gates or fences. Liberty Fields Ltd will not be responsible for any injuries.
4. Fresh water is available for your dog/s in the water butt in the car park.
5. Customers must bring their own poo bags to remove any dog waste. All dog waste must then be placed in the yellow wheelie bin, in the car park, or taken home for disposal. Customers found not to be following this guidance may be banned from future field use.
6. Please be aware that the fields are uneven and caution must be taken when moving around. Dog owners use the fields at their own risk and that of their dog/s.
7. During the winter/wet months Connie’s Corner houses a small pond. (It tends to dry out in the summer months). Dogs are welcome to play in it. Liberty Fields Ltd is not responsible for any injury or illness following this activity.
8. Please do not let your dog/s dig any part of the premises. Damage to the ground caused by your dog/s could cause risk to others. Please immediately inform the Liberty Fields team should your dog/s cause significant damage.
Dougal’s Den T&Cs
1. When booking Dougal’s Den, you are agreeing to Liberty Fields’ general Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions for the use of Dougal’s Den incorporate all the Terms and Conditions for Liberty Fields as well as the additional stated below:
1. When using Dougal’s Den, you are agreeing to the use of the in-paddock parking and will ensure the large paddock gate is closed securely before letting any dogs out of the vehicle.
2. By signing up to the professional membership associated with Dougal’s Den, you are agreeing that you will be using the paddock as part of your business, whether that is to run dogs for other people (from which you are profiting), to hire out the field for classes you run (from which you are profiting) or to train another person’s dog (from which you are profiting from).
3. Liberty Fields is not responsible for, and will not accept any liability for, any damage, injury, loss or death, howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property, person/s or animal sustained by any person or animal at Liberty Fields.
4. Liberty Fields accepts no responsibility for the care and wellbeing of a third parties’ dog/animal whilst at Liberty Fields.
5. The customer (named person who has hired the field) is responsible for all safety aspects of Liberty Fields and any third-party dogs/animals who are under their care, as agreed by the dog/animal owner and themselves.
6. Any vehicles parked within the field are left entirely at the owner’s risk. No responsibility for damage or accidents will be taken by Liberty Fields Ltd.
7. If the client chooses not to abide by the rule of parking in the field, Liberty Fields Ltd accepts no responsibility for any issues caused within the car park or any injuries caused to the dogs within the customers care, or dogs under another customers care.
8. Any breakages or damage to the fields during a booking will be paid for by the customer.
9. The customer must pick up all the dog poo before they leave the field at the end of their booking, using the dog poo bins provide. Only dog poo must be deposited in these bins, no general waste allowed.
10. The customer has their own insurance and liability cover for professional use and are covered at the time of using the field.
Accessing the fields
1. Any children under 16 years must be supervised by a client at all times.
2. The client must take care of the premises and will be responsible for any damage.
3. The client must not make any changes to the layout of the premises without consent from Liberty Fields Ltd.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your booking and wait for the previous client to finish their time slot.
5. The gate codes will be sent via email/SMS for use of the client ONLY.
6. If someone is waiting to start their time slot, please do not overrun. There will be a 10-minute time gap between each booking to ensure that this is not the case.
7. All gates MUST be closed after entering and leaving or moving around the premises.
a. Theft and damage to gates or locks may lead to legal action.
b. The client will not disclose any of the gate lock combinations to a third party.
c. The lock combinations can be changed at the discretion of Liberty Fields Ltd at any time without notice.
8. The Liberty Fields team can access the premises at any time and have the right to evict any person/s or refuse entry.
1. Customers must pay for their booking in advance using the online system found on our website.
Refusal of Booking and Re-scheduling of Appointments
1. Customers who do not turn up for their paid session or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole session cost.
2. The person making the booking must be present during their booked session. Any additional persons attending, as guests of the customer, must be made aware of and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Liberty Fields Ltd.
3. Bookings are non-transferable.
4. If a booking needs to be re-scheduled at short notice, please contact management.
5. Liberty Fields Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to or evict any person/s from the site.
Cancellations can be made up to 2 hours before the booking commences in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is required within 2 hours of the booking (due to exceptional circumstances), please contact the team to discuss.
1. The credits bought can only be used in the specific field, no swapping of fields is allowed.
2. Once the credits have been bought, they cannot be refunded. If there are credits remaining unused, these will be forfeited once the expiration date has passed.
3. The credits are only redeemable against the standard £10 field. Any extra dogs required will need to be bought separately, at checkout.
4. Credits cannot be passed on to other accounts. Only one account can use the credits purchased.
1. The gift vouchers are non-refundable.
2. Once the total value of the voucher has been used, the code will become invalid.
3. The gift vouchers are redeemable against either field (Connie's Corner or Maud's Mount).
4. Once bought, the gift voucher has no monetary value and can only be used to the booking of the field.
5. The voucher cannot be used to buy any other product or packages, including credits.
6. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
7. Voucher can be used against the cost of extra dogs.
8. If the voucher does not cover the full amount at checkout, the difference will need to be paid via Stripe.
Health and Safety
1. Liberty Fields Ltd does not permit the use or release of any high-flying object/s without prior written consent from the Liberty Fields management team.
2. There is a strict NO SMOKING/VAPING policy on site.
3. Customers shall not bring any sort of inflammable or explosive matter, or anything that produces an offensive smell, as well as no oil/electrical/gas apparatus.
4. During the winter the fields may be muddy. Waterproof clothing and footwear, with good sole grip, is advised. Each field has a shelter which may be used by customers in bad weather during booking sessions.
Promotional Codes and Offers
1. Liberty Fields Ltd reserves the right to withdraw promotional codes and offers at any time.
Indemnity and Insurance
1. The customer is entirely responsible for the safety of all parties present during their booking, Dog/s must be kept in control at all times.
2. Liberty Fields Ltd is not responsible for, and will not accept liability for, any damage, injury, loss or death, howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property, person/s or animal sustained by any person or animal at Liberty Fields.
3. The customer is responsible for all safety aspects of Liberty Fields prior to, during or subsequent to the hire period and must accept liability for any damage, injury, loss or death, howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property, person or animals sustained by any person or animals in Liberty Fields.
4. Vehicles parked on the property and belongings inside the vehicle are left entirely at the owner’s risk. No responsibility for damage or accidents will be taken by Liberty Fields Ltd.
5. Any breakages or damage to the fields during a booking will be paid for by the customer.
6. No responsibility will be taken by the landowner or organiser for damage, injury or death sustained to individuals, animals or property whilst using the fields or on the site.
Marketing and Publication
1. Liberty Fields Ltd. reserves the right to use any material, including texts and images, sent to us in any format or via social media pages, for the purpose of marketing with your permission.
1. We will protect your data and not share to any third party. By booking with us, you agree to us holding this information.
2. Liberty Fields Ltd. needs your contact information to inform you of closures and emergencies.
3. The data given to us by you (the customer) is given by your consent and is of legitimate interest to enable you to receive confirmation and reminder emails/SMS messages which give the entry code to the field.
1. Liberty Fields Ltd. reserves the right to vary and change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes made will be incorporated in the terms and conditions above.